Days can be difficult; use difficulties to drive your dreams.
Today I had a difficult day. There were many unfavorable things that happened. If I was not aware of my feelings I would have become discouraged. Many things did not go my way. I had to make many adjustments and alterations to my plans. Many rude acting people surrounded me.
All of this got to me.
By the day’s end I left discouraged.
I called a friend and after our conversation, I was grateful for the difficult day. I realized difficult days help us in 5 ways:
- Difficult days soften us to the leading of God.
- Difficult days remind us that we have work to do to accomplish our dream.
- Be thankful for the day’s difficulties.
- Take action on your vision as a response to the difficult day.
- Go on a 30 day fast of negativity. Replace all negativity with your vision. Be diligent. This is your most important work – and it’s hard.
Look for your difficult days to teach you meaningful lessons about life.
Add a comment below and give one lesson you’ve learned from difficult days.