No shock. Great leaders act and think great. After I read a great series called Great Lives by William Jay Jacob, I would summarize that great leaders throughtout history do the following things:
1. Act upon convictions.
2. They act.
3. Have enough conviction to expand thier reach.
4. Have enough conviction to expand your freedoms.
5. Live for a cause greater than self.
6. Use imagination to create new worlds, ideas, methods, approaches, and processes.
7. Use imagination to challenge ideas, starting with your own.
8. Step toward thier passion and do not back down from fear.